Trading Forex, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies or CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as you could sustain losses in excess of deposits. Leverage can work against you. Before actively participating in this contest or trading any products offered by brokers specified by myFXplatforms, you should be aware and fully understand all risks associated with the market and trading and carefully consider your financial situation and experience level.
ENTRY AND CONTEST ELIGIBILITY:
- In order to be eligible for myFXplatform Trading Contest (the “Contest”), you must:
- be over eighteen years of age or over the age of maturity in your jurisdiction;
- be a new client of the broker to be used for the Contest, with a LIVE/REAL account, such account always being subject to the broker’s Terms of Business, and which must not be subject to any dispute or default during the Contest Trading Period (defined below);
- reside in one of the myFXplatforms Contest applicable countries.
- This promotion is only available to residents of Andorra, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Macedonia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- be utilizing either MT4 or MT5 platforms;
- have equity of £500 or equivalent in your account at the start of the Contest Trading Period. Clients that do not have £500 or equivalent in their account at the start of the Contest Trading Period will be disqualified. If the equity at the start of the Contest Trading Period is in excess of £500 or equivalent, the account will be considered eligible.;
- agree and comply with these Contest Rules.
- only one prize per Contest is allowed per account holder or trader. There is no registration form or entry fee required;
- in order to receive a prize for any given Contest an Eligible Trader must complete a minimum of fifteen (15) orders regardless of trade size, during such Contest.
Withdrawing or transferring out funds from your account or receiving a “margin call” will disqualify an otherwise Eligible Trader from the Contest for the rest of the Contest Trading Period. myFXplatforms shall have sole discretion to disqualify any otherwise Eligible Trader found in violation of these Terms & Conditions (the “Contest rules”). myFXplatforms, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Eligible Trader for any reason.
CONTEST TRADING PERIOD:
For the purposes of the Contest, the trading period officially begins at 8:00 AM British Summer Time (BST) on the first day of the specified Contest Trading Period and ends at 8:00 PM British Summer Time on the last day of the Trading Contest Period.
- Eligible Traders are not required to participate in the Contest. Eligible Traders can choose to opt-out of the Contest at any time before, during, or after the Contest. Prior to opting-out, all Eligible Traders are subject to the Contest Rules. To opt-out, please contact us via e-mail or direct message on Telegram.
- Once an Eligible Trader opts out via the process set forth in this Section, such contestant will be disqualified from the Contest.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS AND DAILY PERCENTAGE GAIN:
- For the purposes of the Contest, the percentage gain over the Contest Trading Period will be calculated utilizing the following formula: (End of Contest Equity – Beginning of Contest Equity – Deposits) / (Beginning of Contest Equity + Deposits) X 100
- The prize winner will be the Eligible Trader, who has neither opted out nor been disqualified, with the highest percentage gain over the course of the Contest Trading Period.
- Contest percentage gain is derived solely from trading activity.
- Each Contest prize will be given to the Winner in the following amount within thirty (30) calendar days of the end of each Contest:
- 1st Place Contest Winner: £1,000 credited to your PayPal or Skrill account. Note, the same email account used to open the LIVE trading account and register for the Contest must be used to accept your prize.
- This Contest organised by myFXplatforms is currently in a winner-takes-all format. Subsequent Contests may have prizes for top 3 or top 5 traders depending on feedback received from contestants.
- Prizes will be awarded in Great British Pound (GBP). Where applicable, prize money will be converted from GBP to the currency denomination of the prize winner’s account at a rate set by PayPal or Skrill depending on how the winner chooses to accept the prize.
LIABILITY AND COMMUNICATION DELAYS:
myFXplatforms shall not incur any liability to you in connection with this Contest due to reasons beyond myFXplatforms’s reasonable control, including (but not limited to) any problems with the acceptance or transmission of orders due to a breakdown or failure of transmission or communication facilities, or any applicable instrument being delisted or changed substantially.
CONTEST TRADING REGULATIONS:
The purpose of the Contest Rules is to ensure that every Eligible Trader has the same opportunity for success in the Contest as other Eligible Traders. myFXplatforms reserves the right to amend, waive, suspend, terminate or interpret any portion of the Contest Rules in its sole discretion, and at any time without prior notice. In such event, myFXplatforms will make reasonable efforts to notify you by email.
USE OF CONTEST FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES:
- To be eligible to receive a prize pursuant to the Contest, a Contest Winner must be willing to permit their initials, location, winner’s survey and trading record (“Trader Information”) for the Contest Trading Period to be published and/or distributed by myFXplatforms, its agent and successors during and after the life of the Contest.
- Personal information such as, but not limited to, your full name, address and account number(s) will not be published.
- If a Contest Winner chooses not to permit publication of his or her Trader Information such Contest Winner must opt-out pursuant upon being contacted by myFXplatforms or myFXplatforms’s agents or representatives. Upon opting-out, such Contest Winner shall forfeit any prize money due to them pursuant to the Contest for the Contest Trading Period in which such prize money is due.
POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION:
myFXplatforms reserves the right to extend the trading period of each Contest Trading Period, to postpone the starting date of each Contest Trading Period, or to cancel the Contest if, in myFXplatforms’s sole discretion, it determines that such action is reasonable or necessary.
- Contest Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes due because of any prizes received.
- Risk Warning: Broker services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk of losses in excess of your deposited funds. The products may not be suitable for all investors. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.