This website is a collection of Forex trading resources for those who are new to the industry and a reference for more experienced traders.
You will find trading video tutorials from ex-professional traders, ebooks, audiobooks and publicly available trading courses. In addition, some of the materials uploaded from sources like YouTube will be expanded upon within this site. Walkthroughs on how to create your own custom indicators and trading robots will be provided over time. The Podcasts page is also awesome.
You will also find information about regulated brokers (particularly in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia) here, should you wish to open a trading account after assessing the risks involved in trading.
Brutal Truths About Trading The Markets
Anton Kreil is a veteran of the financial markets and in this lecture gives an overview on how the industry is structured, who the players are and how they interact with one another. It is a long watch but absolutely worth the time.
Trading For A Living
Psychology of trading is often ignored by many new traders but as time wears on, it begins to make more sense why it is important to lay the groundwork psychologically first.
Successful trading is based on three M’s: Mind, Method, and Money. Trading For A Living audiobook helps you master all of those three areas.
What Is Forex Trading?
Rayner Teo is a former prop trader that now trades his own funds and puts out some great content on trading. The following series of videos will teach you the essentials of Forex trading – especially for those who have little to no trading experience. You will learn how the Forex market works so you can trade it with confidence if you so choose.
In this 1st video, you’ll learn:
• What is Forex trading and how does it work
• Who trades Forex and the biggest players in the market
• Why you should trade Forex instead of Stocks
What are the Major Currency Pairs?
In this 2nd video, you’ll learn:
• What the major currency pairs are
• What the cross currency pairs are
• What the exotic currency pairs are
When is the Best Time to Trade Forex?
In this 3rd video, you’ll learn:
• When is the best time to trade Forex
• Which is the best day to trade Forex
• The different Forex trading sessions and why it matters
Common Forex Trading Terminologies
In this 4th video, you’ll learn the common Forex trading terminologies like:
• What is a pip
• When is long and short
• What is the bid/ask spread
• How does leverage and margin work
What Is A Forex Lot Size?
In this 5th video, you’ll learn the different Forex lot size like:
• What is a standard lot
• When is a mini lot
• What is a micro lot
• What is a nano lot
Different Types Of Forex Orders
In this 6th video, you’ll learn the different types of Forex orders like:
•What is a market order
•When is a limit order
•What is a stop order
•What is a stop loss order
•The pros and cons of the different types of Forex orders
•How to use the different types of Forex orders correctly
How To Read A Forex Chart
In this 7th video, you’ll learn:
• How to read a Forex chart
• How to enter a buy/sell order
• How to use the different order types
• How to determine the spread on a currency pair
Different Types Of Forex Charts
In this 8th video, you’ll learn the different types of Forex charts like:
• What is a bar chart
• What is a line chart
• What is a candlestick chart
Different Types Of Forex Analysis
In this 9th video, you’ll learn:
• What is technical analysis
• What is sentiment analysis
• What is fundamental analysis
• Where to find free trading tools that help your trading
Different Types Of Forex Strategies
In this 10th video, you’ll learn:
• What is position trading
• What is swing trading
• What is day trading
• How to find the best trading strategy that suits you
Different Types Of Forex Brokers
In this 11th video, you’ll learn:
• What is a market maker
• What is a STP and ECN broker
• What is a dealing desk and non-dealing desk
• Which type of Forex broker should you go with
How To Choose A Forex Broker?
In this 12th video, you’ll learn:
• How to choose a good Forex broker
• The 4 things you must look for in any Forex broker
• How to protect yourself if your Forex broker treats you unfairly
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.